- One ticket to see Australian Pink Floyd
- When: Saturday, October 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Family Arena
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $16 for sections 201–204 or 219–222 (up to $32.75 value)
- $28 for sections 101–105 or 118–122 (up to $56.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Australian Pink Floyd
- What are their shows like?: probably exactly what you’re picturing
- Does that mean they have an inflatable kangaroo instead of an inflatable pig?: no, they have both
- What else you’ll see: intelligent light displays, psychedelic animations, 10 Down Under musicians playing Pink Floyd’s biggest hits
- Highlights of their 26-year career: playing Battersea Power Station, the building on the cover of Animals; celebrating the 30th anniversary of Dark Side of the Moon with a world tour; enlisting backup musicians that toured with the original band themselves
- Do they do full albums or jump around Pink Floyd’s entire catalog?: depends on the show, though they tend to emphasize one era at any given performance