All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Australian Pink Floyd
- When: Saturday, October 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Family Arena
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $16 for sections 201–204 or 219–222 (up to $32.75 value)
- $28 for sections 101–105 or 118–122 (up to $56.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Australian Pink Floyd
- What are their shows like?: probably exactly what you’re picturing
- Does that mean they have an inflatable kangaroo instead of an inflatable pig?: no, they have both
- What else you’ll see: intelligent light displays, psychedelic animations, 10 Down Under musicians playing Pink Floyd’s biggest hits
- Highlights of their 26-year career: playing Battersea Power Station, the building on the cover of Animals; celebrating the 30th anniversary of Dark Side of the Moon with a world tour; enlisting backup musicians that toured with the original band themselves
- Do they do full albums or jump around Pink Floyd’s entire catalog?: depends on the show, though they tend to emphasize one era at any given performance
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 4, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 24 hours after purchase for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Family Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Family Arena's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.