- One ticket to see see the Australian Pink Floyd Show with Led Zeppelin 2
- When: Tuesday, August 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Family Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $19 for upper level section (up to $33 value)
- $29 for lower level section (up to $56.75 value)
- $33 for floor section rows 6–20 (up to $62.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Box office hours are Monday through Friday from noon to 6 p.m.
The Australian Pink Floyd Show
- What is The Australian Pink Floyd Show?: 10 musicians from Down Under playing Pink Floyd’s biggest hits amid intelligent light displays, psychedelic animations, and giant inflatable animals
- Highlights of the Show’s 26-year career: selling four million tickets in 35 countries; rocking an audience of 15,000 people at Malta; celebrating the 30th anniversary of Dark Side of the Moon with the band’s first arena tour of Europe and North America
- Which one’s Pink (Floyd’s former musicians)?: current member Lorelei McBroom, her sister Durga, and Guy Pratt
- Notable fan: Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour, who tapped the band to play at his 50th birthday party
Led Zeppelin 2
- Where they’re from: Chicago
- What sets them apart from other Zeppelin tributes: they don’t just play greatest hits, they re-stage famous gigs from Zeppelin’s storied history, from the garage days through the excess-loving heyday of The Song Remains the Same
- What you’ll hear: bowed guitars, tectonic drum solos, and Robert Plant-esque vocal histrionics.