What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Whitesnake
- When: Sunday, August 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Family Arena
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $32 for the lower arena (up to $53.25 value)
- $23 for the upper arena (up to $39 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- 1978: the year former Deep Purple band member David Coverdale formed his new hard-rock band in England
- 1987: the year their self-titled album—their seventh release—rocketed them up the charts and into the hearts of new fans thanks to the hits “Here I Go Again” and “Is This Love”
- 8: the number of times that album went platinum in the U.S.
- 1997: the year the band took a hiatus after the release of their ninth album, Restless Heart
- 2002 the year that hiatus ended, jumpstarting a decade that included a 2003 tour, a live DVD release, festival appearances alongside Ozzy Osbourne, KISS, and Alice Cooper, and the 2011 release of Forevermore
- 2015: the year they’ll unleash their twelfth album, The Purple Album
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 24 hours after purchase for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.