What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Dennis DeYoung: The Music of STYX
- When: Saturday, October 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Family Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $23 for sections 201–204 or 219–222 ($46.50 value)
- $26 for sections 101–104 or 119–122 ($53.50 value)
- $34 for rows 6–15 of the floor ($68.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Children under 2 are admitted for free if seated on an adult’s lap.
- Where you met Dennis: as a founding member of STYX
- STYX’s monster hits: “Lady,” “Babe,” “Come Sail Away,” “Mr. Roboto,” “Renegade”
- Why he’ll probably answer to the name “Kilroy”: Kilroy Was Here, the concept album that spawned “Mr. Roboto,” featured DeYoung as the voice of the rebellious protagonist
- His post-STYX life: touring, writing albums such as One Hundred Years from Now, playing the lead singer of a STYX cover band in Hilary Duff’s The Perfect Man
- Where else you’ve heard DeYoung’s operatic pipes: in his album of Broadway standards, or on tour with Jesus Christ Superstar
- Joining him in concert: a six-piece band, who helps DeYoung capture the prog/arena-rock magic of a Styx live show
- DeYoung’s multi-tasking skills: he not only unleashes his operatic voice on audiences, but also plays keyboard, smiles, and sneaks in games of Minesweeper between songs
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 18, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 24 hours after purchase for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Family Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Family Arena's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.