What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101, 102, 103, 119, and 120 (up to $45.60 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Family Channel’s Big Ticket Summer Concert
In celebration of the concert’s fifth anniversary, these five acts are set to rock the stage, bringing together some of the network’s most notable performers, including homegrown hitmaker Shane Harte, plus talented newcomers Mckenzie Small, Josh Bogert, and Aviva, all supporting headline act Daya.
- Daya: She’s the 17-year-old singer-songwriter and rising star behind pop singles “Sit Still, Look Pretty” and the certified-platinum “Hide Away” has garnered more than 10 million views on video streaming services, as well as The Chainsmokers hit “Don’t Let Me Down,” which racked up multiple gold, silver, and platinum certifications.
- Shane Harte: This Canadian singer/actor/Harte-throb—best known for his roles as Anthony on Good Witch and Shane on The Next Step—is currently garnering clicks galore for his bubblegum debut single, “Let You Know.”
- Also Appearing: The Next Step Dancers | McKenzie Small | Josh Bogert | Aviva | Backstage (TV Show)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.