- $30 for one G-Pass ticket to Family Channel’s Big Ticket Summer Concert featuring Becky G, The Next Step Dancers, The Vamps, Shane Harte & The Tide (up to $53.76 value)
- When: Tuesday, August 18, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Rexall Place
- Section: 106, 108, 112, or 114
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Family Channel’s Big Ticket Summer
- Becky G.: After her YouTube cover of Kayne and Jay-Z’s “Otis” caught fire, this talented LA singer/rapper/CoverGirl model scored her first #1 hit on the Latin Airplay charts with “Play it Again” (featuring Pitbull) and stormed the Billboard charts with “Shower” and “Can’t Stop Dancin.’”
- The Next Step Dancers: Stars of the popular tween dance-off drama, including Jordan Clark (Giselle) and Lamar Johnson (West), deliver high-energy routines from the series.
- The Vamps: This fetching British pop act gained fame with their YouTube covers of Taylor Swift and One Direction. Now, they’ve scored original hit singles of their own with “Last Night” and “Somebody to Love (featuring Demi Lovato),” and even have their own record label. And unlike most boy bands, they play their own instruments and formed without the help of a manager.
- Shane Harte: This Canadian singer/actor/Harte-throb—best known for his roles as Anthony on Good Witch and Shane on The Next Step—is currently garnering clicks galore for his bubblegum debut single, “Let You Know.”
- The Tide: This LA pop quartet made waves with YouTube covers of 5 Seconds of Summer’s “She Looks So Perfect” and One Direction’s “Steal My Girl” before becoming the very first band signed to The Vamps’ new label.