- $49 for one three-day G-Pass to Family Gras 2014 (up to $109.05 value)
- When: February 21–23
- Where: Mardi Gras Plaza at Jefferson Parish
- VIP ticket includes premium stage viewing, VIP food and beverage access, and more.
- Door time: 5 p.m. on Friday; 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the musical lineup
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Family Gras 2014
- What it is: a pre-Mardi Gras celebration of family and carnival, loaded with colorful costumes, local food and art, and a lineup of classic rockers, teen-pop sensations, and country stars
- Friday night's must see acts: Amanda Shaw and Cowboy Mouth
- How you know Amanda Shaw: she's the popular local fiddle player likely to merge Cajun music with the Ramones
- What to do when Cowboy Mouth plays their crowd favorite, "The Name Name of the Band Is": yell, "Cowboy Mouth."
- What to wear on Friday: a fun costume, since it's "Fun Night Friday"
- Saturday's gifts to classic-rock fans: former Journey lead singer Steve Augeri and The Orchestra, featuring former members of ELO and ELO Part 2
- What teen-pop performers Cassadee Pope and Cher Lloyd have in common: they appeared on reality programs such as The Voice and The X Factor UK
- What to wear on Saturday: your favorite team's colors, because it's "Sports Day"
- Sunday classic-rock show infused with fresh plasma: Blood, Sweat, and Tears, featuring their new lead singer, American Idol runner-up Bo Bice
- Sunday performance urging you to hold on for one more day: Wilson Phillips
- Sunday country stars closing the fest with twang: Montgomery Gentry
- What to wear on Sunday: purple, green, and gold, because it's "Carnival Sunday"
- Available every day: children's activities, arts and crafts from local vendors, and crabcakes, gumbo, shrimp, and deep-fried oreos from the Flambeau Food Court