The Little Mermaid and a series of children’s books are brought to life onstage with music
What You'll Get
The Little Mermaid at Chesapeake Theater
- $10 for one reserved ticket (up to $20 value)
- When: Friday, September 22, at 7 p.m | Saturday, September 23, at 7 p.m.
Dragons Love Tacos at Amoss Center
- $8 for one orchestra ticket to Dragons Love Tacos (up to $12 value)
- When: Friday, October 6, at 7 p.m.
- The Series: Beloved children’s tales are brought to life onstage with music and dance.
- The Little Mermaid: Mermaid Ariel longs to leave her magical kingdom to pursue Prince Eric on land, with help from a few whimsical ocean creatures.
- Dragons Love Tacos: Contemporary children’s books—Adam Rubin’s Dragons Love Tacos, David Ezra Stein’s Interrupting Chicken, Peter Reynolds’s The Dot, and Kate DiCamillo’s Mercy Watson Goes for a Ride—are set to music for an hour-long show.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 6, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.