People find ways to express patriotism on the Fourth of July, whether by blowing up fireworks or mowing George Washington's silhouette into their lawn. Celebrate your freedom in high-speed style with this GrouponLive deal.
- Fourth of July weekend racing packages for one or two people
- Where: Daytona International Speedway
- Each of the packages below includes seating in the Sprint Tower; click here to view the seating chart
The below packages are for the NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Friday, July 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- $450 for one ticket to the race, a Pit Road FanZone Pass, and transportation to and from downtown Orlando
- $800 for one ticket to the race, a Pit Road FanZone Pass, transportation to and from downtown Orlando, and a two-night hotel stay on Thursday and Friday for one person
- $1,400 for the above ticket-and-hotel package for two people
The below packages are for both the NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Friday, July 4, at 7:30 p.m. and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Saturday, July 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- $550 for one ticket to both races, a Pit Road FanZone Pass, and transportation to and from downtown Orlando
- $1,100 for one ticket to both races, a Pit Road FanZone Pass, transportation to and from downtown Orlando, and a three-night hotel stay on Thursday–Saturday for one person
- $1,600 for the above ticket-and-hotel package for two people
For the hotel options, Groupon customers will stay at either the Crowne Plaza Resort or the DoubleTree by Hilton; both include a daily breakfast buffet. Customers will receive transportation from their hotel to the races. If the package does not include a hotel stay, Groupon customers will be responsible for their own transportation to one of the above hotels.
Pit Road Party Zone passes grant exclusive access to the pit area, which is not available to the general public. Party Zone passes also include a VIP Cold Pass that enables holders to enter the garage and see the cars before they cruise onto the track.
Fourth of July Weekend Racing
This Fourth of July weekend, the top drivers in the world descend upon Daytona Beach for two days of bumper-to-bumper racing. While fireworks fill night skies across the country on July 4th, cars from the NASCAR Nationwide Series will blaze around the track during the series' 16th week of action. It's a pivotal race for every driver, since it marks the halfway point in the 2014 season.
Once the holiday smoke has cleared and the nation's birds have removed their miniature helmets, cars return to the track on July 5th for yet another night of racing. This time, though, the speedway will hum with the horsepower of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, which already thrilled Daytona Beach fans with a historic start to its own season back in February.