Football is the ultimate sport, as it incorporates the fast pace of basketball, the timely precision of baseball, and the full-contact aggression of wrestling down purse snatchers in food courts. Unleash the beast with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to see an Indianapolis Colts preseason football game
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium
- Door time: Two hours before kickoff
- Please note: Groupon customers must pick up their tickets ahead of time at the Fanfare Tickets office in Carmel.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Seating and Game Options
- $39 for two terrace level tickets, located in the 500 and 600 levels (up to a $100 value)
- $88 for two loge level tickets, located in the 300 and 400 levels (up to a $196 value)<p>
For either seating option, choose between the following preseason games:
- Against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday, August 11, at 1:30 p.m.
- Against the Cleveland Browns on Saturday, August 24, at 7 p.m.<p>
Fanfare is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with The Indianapolis Colts or Lucas Oil Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You must redeem at Fanfare’s office.<p>
The Scouting Report
A season ago, Indianapolis wowed the football world by finishing with an 11–5 record and advancing to the playoffs, where they came up just short to the eventual league champions. The team featured a youthful, but potent passing offense all season, compiling 258 yards through the air per game. Come mid-August, that aerial attack takes flight yet again as the team stomps into a series of four pre-season matchups. For the two home games, the team faces off against conference rivals, giving fans the chance to scout the season’s potential playoff threats and tweak their rival-coach voodoo dolls before the regular games kick off in September.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Indianapolis Colts, Lucas Oil Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.