What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Fantasia
- When: Sunday, February 16, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Crown Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $55 for front orchestra section (up to $84.65 value)
- $50 for rear orchestra section (up to $77.45 value)
- $45 for mezzanine section (up to $69.25 value)
- $43 for upper balcony section (up to $67.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
- How Fantasia found her voice: singing at church
- Fantasia’s big break: winning the third season of American Idol
- Latest album: 2013’s Side Effects of You
- Based on singles “Lose to Win” and “Without Me,” those side effects might include: learning to love oneself, becoming more independent, dancing
- Collaborators on Side Effects of You: Kelly Rowland, Missy Elliott
- Other cool musical buddies: she toured for five days with Andrea Bocelli in June 2013
- Her awards include: a Grammy for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance for the single “Bittersweet”
- When she’s not touring or recording, Fantasia can be found: starring in Broadway musicals including The Color Purple and, most recently, After Midnight with The West Wing star Dulé Hill
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 16, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Crown Center on 2/16. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.