The South’s holiday tradition featuring over 2,500 acres of lights, custom-designed scenes, animation, music, and other seasonal attractions
About This Deal
- What’s Included:
- One trip through the Fantasy In Lights show with the option to ride the Jolly Trolley at no additional cost
- Access to the Christmas Village to enjoy Santa, shopping, food, and more (opens daily at 4 p.m.)
- One complimentary day admission to visit Callaway Gardens during the Fantasy In Lights season
- Free admission for children under 3
- View the schedule and FAQs
- Blackout date: 11/27/20
Callaway Resort and Gardens
Callaway Resort & Gardens offers upscale lodging and dining on 2,500 acres. The resort offers four seasons of adventure, relaxation, and fun in Mother Nature’s breathtaking landscape:
- Spring boasts blossoms on over 2,500 spectacular acres, filled with hiking and bike trails and world-class golf.
- Summer offers watersports on Robin Lake, featuring the world’s largest man-made white sand beach.
- Wildlife experiences, relaxing days at the spa, or a quiet day fishing ring Fall into season.
- End the year with Christmas at Callaway, including Fantasy In Lights, one of Top 10 Light Displays in the world according to National Geographic.