All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to the Fashion Meets Music Festival
- When: Saturday, September 5–Sunday, September 6, at noon
- Where: Columbus Arena District
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- $40 for general admission to Saturday or Sunday (up to $64.99 value)
- $75 for general admission to both days (up to $104.99 value)
- $80 for a VIP pass to Saturday or Sunday (up to $116.49 value)
- $160 for a VIP pass to both days (up to $196.49 value)
- Click for more information on VIP passes
Fashion Meets Music Festival
- Young the Giant: Led by sweet-voiced Sameer Gadhia, the California quintet seem to have come together for the very purpose of inspiring sunny-day head bobbing with genial hits “Cough Syrup,” “Apartment,” and “Mind over Matter.” (Saturday)
- Ludacris: Chris “Ludacris” Bridges—the Fast and Furious franchise star and Grammy-winning pioneer of the Dirty South hip-hop movement—just dropped his latest album, Ludaversal, from a car that parachuted to the earth from a plane. (Saturday)
- Awolnation: The band explores the bounds of modern rock and mixes atmospheric electronic elements with jolting bolts of good old-fashioned guitar shredding and drum pummeling, all underscored by frontman Aaron Bruno’s gravel-tossed growl. (Sunday)
- St. Vincent: To say Annie Clark “plays” guitar would be an understatement. She builds entire soundscapes from the instrument, distorting her lines to sound like bleating horns or signals from the bottom of the ocean. Then there’s her octave-hopping voice, which has brought an alien quality to a string of acclaimed albums, including 2011’s Strange Mercy; 2012’s David Byrne collaboration, Love This Giant; and her Grammy-winning self-titled record in 2014. (Sunday)
- Also performing: O.A.R. | Soja | Allen Stone | Rachel Platton | Andy Grammer | Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness | Lights | Milo Greene
- Click to view the complete music lineup
- The designers: contemporary couture from Linda Rowe Thomas; Project Runway’s Joshua Christensen and Kahindo Mateene; Torn Angel avant-garde designer Esther Myong Hall
- The performances: multiple runway shows featuring everything from street wear to couture gowns
- Click to view the complete designer lineup
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Box office opens at 10 a.m. and even starts at 12 p.m. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.