What You'll Get
- $17.25 for one ticket to see Fat Joe (up to $34.75 value)
- When: Sunday, September 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the venue map
- First big single” “Flow Joe”
- First big collaboration: “I Shot Ya,” which saw him teaming up with LL Cool J
- First big clothing store: Fat Joe’s Halftime
- Big hook likely to have been stuck in your head since 2001: Ashanti’s affectionate questioning on Joe’s hit “What’s Luv?”
- Big description given by AllMusic.com to his 2010 record The Darkside, Volume One: “a mean beast of an album”
- How dark Joe’s darkside gets: dark enough that it required volumes 2 and 3 and melted Darth Vader’s lightsaber into butter
- About TKA: they’re a freestyle trio who has dominated New York and Miami dance clubs with hits such as “Louder Than Love” and “Maria.”
- The K in TKA: singer Louis “Kayel” Sharpe, who achieved solo success as K7
- Who you’ll see: all three initials of TKA, as well as the one letter and number of K7
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 6, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.