Comedians Rodney Perry, TK Kirkland, and Red Grant provide laughs while musicians Bone Thugs-N-Harmony and Twista show off their hits
About This Deal
- VIP admission for one vehicle includes front-row space and up to six people in a car, or up to eight people in an SUV
- Must redeem tickets together at venue to sit together.
- View the area plan
- Age restriction: Must be 18+
Father’s Day Love & Laughter Fest
This live festival offers a chance to celebrate Father’s Day with a mixture of laughs and rap classics.
- TK Kirkland: As seen on B.E.T.’s Comic View and Def Comedy Jam
Rodney Perry: Host of Bounce TV’s Off the Chain and cohost of The Mo’Nique Show also seen in Tyler Perry’s Medea’s Big Happy Family
Red Grant: Shaq’s All Star Comedy Jam star started his career on Def Comedy Jam and continues to draws laughs with an affable style and original perspective
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony: The quintet introduced many listeners to their self-described “flip flop flow” with ’90s hits including “East 1999” and “Tha Crossroads”—their Grammy-winning single about death that salutes hip-hop icon Eazy-E. The song is especially poignant since he’s the one who signed them to Ruthless Records.
- Twista: This Chicago rap veteran (who once held the Guinness World Record for fastest rapper in the world) famously brought his flows to the Grammy-nominated Kanye collaboration, “Slow Jamz,” before scoring hits including “Overnight Celebrity” and “Hope.”
Event Rules and Guidelines
- You must wear a mask while outside of your vehicle at all times.
- You must stay in the designated area next to your car at all times! The only time you may leave is to use the bathroom or purchase food or liquor.
- If you end up in front of the stage you will be escorted out of the show and will not receive refunds!
- The parking spots that are next to the green patches are actually trees and have limited view. (Spots are first come first serve in VIP and general admission areas.)
- Once again if we see you in a spot that is not yours and catch you hanging around other cars that are not your spot you will be escorted out, due to Covid 19 safety measures!!
- You can not hang out with any other cars even if you guys came together.
- Once you park your car you will have a spot next to your car to bring lawn chairs and hangout within your group: only the people you came with in your car can be in your section!
- Once again you can not sit around with anyone you did not come with! You will be escorted out if we catch you with other parties!
- No outside alcohol allowed whatsoever you will be escorted out if caught with outside liquor.