- $15 for two tickets to see Broken Road Theatre Company's Fault Lines (up to $33.04 value)
- When: May 16–June 1, Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m.
- Where: The Den Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 15 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
Inspired by the 1993 kidnapping and murder of 12-year-old Polly Klaas, Fault Lines explores the relationship of three women dealing with the aftermath of a similar tragedy. 20 years after their friend was abducted and slain at a sleepover, Bethany, Kat, and Rachel find themselves reunited on the eve of the killer's execution. As the trio attempts to move on from the horrific event that's come to define their existence, a tenacious reporter tries to finagle interviews with them, shining unwelcome attention on their lives as they work through the shared trauma.
Broken Road Theatre Company
A fresh face on the Chicago theater scene, Broken Road Theatre Company strives to stage emotionally resonant plays in an intimate setting. The collective is especially interested in the difficult paths we take through life, mounting honest and compassionate shows that help both actors and audiences explore the challenges and nuances of moving forward from the past.