What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Faulty Towers: The Dining Experience
- Includes a three-course meal (soup, main, and dessert)
- When: select dates, March 18–April 5
- Where: the O’Keefe Lounge at Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $61.76–$85.76 for one regular dinner ticket (up to $107.20 value)
- $101.76 for one VIP dinner ticket (up to $127.20 value).
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Faulty Towers: The Dining Experience
- The experience: a three-course dinner at possibly the worst-run hotel in England
- Your host: Basil Fawlty, the bristly hotelier made famous by John Cleese in Fawlty Towers
- Also attending: Basil’s domineering wife, Sybil, and less-than-bilingual waiter Manuel—all played by a cast that embodies the whip-smart comedic timing of the original actors
- What’s in store: fan-favorite setpieces from the classic britcom, crowned the “Best British Television Series of All Time” in 2000 by the British Film Institute
- What else: rampant abuse of Spaniards, more than a few mentions of the war, teetering towers of lies upon lies upon lies
- Where’s the stage: all around you. Theater producer and Fawlty Towers super-fan Alison Ollard designed the staging so that you play your own role in the show
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Sony Centre for the Performing Arts on day of event. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat assignment. For disability accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sony Centre For The Performing Arts
The largest soft-seat theatre in Canada, the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts is perhaps most famous for its overhanging marquee outside. The diagonal canopy and its snake-like rows of lights were restored to their original form in 2010, along with the facility’s wood, brass, and marble accents. Inside the lobby, York Wilson’s mural, The Seven Lively Arts, fills eyes with fractured, panoramic representations of various artistic media, from slanted musical staffs to menacing Greek theatre masks.