What You'll Get
Soccer, or football, puts its emphasis on the human foot, largely to keep it safe now that delinquent hands are using real rocks, paper, and scissors in their games. Watch feet avoid falling in with a bad crowd with this deal: for $19, you get a soccer package for one to see FC Dallas play at FC Dallas Stadium in Frisco (up to a $60.69 total value). Each package includes:
- One ticket for east-sideline seating in sections 122–132 (a $35.69 value, including all Ticketmaster fees). our customers will receive the best seating available at the time of redemption.
- An on-field experience to watch pregame warm-ups prior to the game for fans aged 18 and younger (a $15 value). The on-field experience begins 45 minutes before game time.
- One FC Dallas souvenir cinch bag (a $10 value)
- Choose from the following matches:
- Against the Colorado Rapids on Sunday, May 6, at 6 p.m. Gates open at 4:30 p.m.
- Against Seattle Sounders FC on Wednesday, May 9, at 7:30 p.m. Gates open at 6 p.m.
- Against the Philadelphia Union on Saturday, May 19, at 7:30 p.m. Gates open at 6 p.m.
In a [newly designed](http://gr.pn/wOleB7) whirlwind of red, white, and blue, FC Dallas continues to charge through the 2012 [MLS](http://www.mlssoccer.com/) season on a quest for its third consecutive playoff appearance. Midfielder [Brek Shea](http://gr.pn/AffJfT) returns to the turf after his ascension to stardom in 2011, when he shot a team-leading 11 goals past opposing defenses en route to an All-Star appearance and MVP nomination. Amid flurries of bicycle kicks and headers, veteran goalkeeper [Kevin Hartman](http://gr.pn/xrhmjI) protects leads with nimble dives from side to side and by blocking off his net with a wall of buttercream icing. East-sideline seats dribble unfettered views of the action into the eyes of Dallas fans, who flaunt their allegiance with souvenir FC Dallas cinch bags. Prior to each game, guests aged 18 and under will have the chance to watch players warm up and referees tune their whistles during an on-field experience, and, for of-age attendees, the FC Dallas Budweiser Beer Garden proffers discounted food and drinks while immediately red-carding anyone who spills.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for date purchased. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at FC Dallas Stadium. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to FC Dallas Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Must be 18 or younger for sideline experience. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.