- Ticket package for one to an FC Dallas MLS match
- Where: Toyota Stadium
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $29 for one ticket for endline seating in section 112–121, plus an on-field experience before the game and a 32-oz. soda in a commemorative cup ($53.85 total value)
- $39 for one ticket for East sideline seating in section 122–125 or 129–132, plus an on-field experience before the game and a 32-oz. soda in a commemorative cup ($67.70 total value)
For each option, choose from the following games:
- The season opener against the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday, March 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against Seattle Sounders FC on Saturday, March 28, at 7:30 p.m.
Before the start of each match, guests will have the chance to watch players warm up during a 15-minute on-field experience. The experience is only available to guests who arrive 45 minutes prior to the start of the match—instructions are included in the will-call envelope.
The Scouting Report
On March 7, FC Dallas takes the first step toward a second-consecutive postseason run during the home opener against the San Jose Earthquakes. Three weeks later, the team will have last year’s playoffs on their mind as they seek revenge against Seattle Sounders FC, the squad that edged them out in the Western Conference Semifinals last autumn. That showdown sees captain Matt Hedges leading FC Dallas against the Sounders’ Clint Dempsey, well known as the captain of the US Men’s National Team and one of the only famous captains without a wooden leg.
As one of the original 10 members of the MLS when it began in 1995, FC Dallas has had plenty of time to build a storied history. The club found glory early, winning the US Open Cup in 1997 with a victory over D.C. United; since then, it has qualified a dozen times. The shouted blessings of steadfast supporters echo among the 20,500 seats of Toyota Stadium, especially in grudge matches against their three chief rivals: the Houston Dynamo, the Chicago Fire, and the Columbus Crew.