- One ticket to an FC Dallas soccer match plus a pregame VIP on-field experience and an $8 McDonald’s food voucher, valid for Value Meals at any DFW Area McDonalds locations
- Where: Toyota Stadium
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $26 for one endline seat in sections 112–121 plus an on-field experience and food voucher, valid for Value Meals at any DFW Area McDonalds locations ($50.58 total value)
$36 for one sideline east seat in sections 122–125 or 129–132 plus an on-field experience and food voucher, valid for Value Meals at any DFW Area McDonalds locations ($64.70 total value)
- Against D.C. United on Saturday, July 25, at 8 p.m.
Before the start of the match, guests will have the chance to watch players warm up during a 15-minute on-field experience. The experience is only available to guests who arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the start of the match; instructions are included in the will-call envelope.
The Scouting Report
As of early July in the MLS’s Western Conference, a mere six points separates the top seed from a a spot outside the playoff picture. FC Dallas finds itself in fine position to make a post-season run, but nothing is certain in such a tightly contested playoff race. This home game against D.C. United gives Dallas a chance to prove their worth against one of the league’s toughest contenders, which should earn them more respect than beating a local pee-wee squad.
As one of the original 10 members of the MLS when it began in 1995, FC Dallas has had plenty of time to build a storied history. The club found glory early, winning the US Open Cup in 1997 with a victory over D.C. United; since then, it has qualified a dozen times. The shouted blessings of steadfast supporters echo among the 20,500 seats of Toyota Stadium, especially in grudge matches against their three chief rivals: the Houston Dynamo, the Chicago Fire, and the Columbus Crew.