- $19 for endline seating in sections 112–121 (up to $51.50 total value)
- $28 for east sideline seating in sections 122–125 or 129–132 (up to $66.65 total value)
- Includes a pregame VIP on-field experience ($15 value) and an $8 meal voucher valid at any DFW-area McDonald’s
- When: Wednesday, October 14, at 8 p.m. (Vancouver Whitecaps FC), or Sunday, October 25, at 6 p.m. (San Jose Earthquakes)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Before the start of the match, guests get to watch players warm up during a 15-minute on-field experience. This is only available to guests who arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the start of the match; instructions are included in the will-call envelope.
The Scouting Report
With only about a month remaining in the MLS season, FC Dallas has an opportunity to conquer the Western Conference, as they sit neck-and-neck with Los Angeles and Vancouver at the top of the standings. Their game against Vancouver on October 14 will not only be crucial in prying the conference from the Whitecaps’ hands—it may also affect how things turn out if the teams cross paths in the postseason or at a fancy restaurant where they didn’t expect to see one another. Later, on October 25, FC Dallas closes out the season with a match against a San Jose club they haven’t surrendered a goal to all year.
As one of the original 10 members of the MLS when it began in 1995, FC Dallas has had plenty of time to build a storied history. The club found glory early, winning the US Open Cup in 1997 with a victory over D.C. United; since then, it has qualified a dozen times. The shouted blessings of steadfast supporters echo among the 20,500 seats of Toyota Stadium, especially in grudge matches against their three chief rivals: the Houston Dynamo, the Chicago Fire, and the Columbus Crew.