What You'll Get
- $22 for one east-sideline ticket and a post-game photo on the field (up to $57.75 value)
- Available matches: Saturday, July 16, at 8 p.m. (Chicago Fire); Sunday, July 31, at 5 p.m. (Vancouver Whitecaps); or Saturday, August 13, at 8 p.m. (Sporting KC)
- Note: East sideline seats are marked in purple on the seating chart.
A Practical Guide to Gameday at Toyota Stadium
- Bring your drum: so long as it uses soft, mallet-style drumsticks, doesn’t have a dirty word or an offensive drawing on it, and doesn’t block other people’s view, you’re free to give the roar of the crowd a funky backbeat
- Take a breather in the Victory Center: It’s located in the heart of the Toyota Soccer Center, and it features various fan-focused attractions, including concessions, picnic tables, and a shaded patio for cooling off during those hot summer matches.
- Learn about soccer’s history in Texas while strolling on the Walk of Fame. This area boasts plaques and commemorative markers recognizing members of the soccer community, especially those who have been instrumental in growing the sport locally.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 13, 2016. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About FC Dallas
As one of the original 10 members of the MLS when it began in 1995, FC Dallas has had plenty of time to build a storied history. The club found glory early, winning the US Open Cup in 1997 with a victory over D.C. United; since then, it has qualified a dozen times. The shouted blessings of steadfast supporters echo among the 20,500 seats of Toyota Stadium, especially in grudge matches against their three chief rivals: the Houston Dynamo, the Chicago Fire, and the Columbus Crew.