Allegiance to a sports team can last a lifetime, like true love, or dissipate after a rocky season, like true love. Cheer up with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket package to an FC Dallas MLS match
- Where: Toyota Stadium
- Door time: 90 minutes before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $18 for one ticket for endline seating in section 112–121 and a pre-game on-field experience ($39.42 total value)
- $28 for one ticket for sideline seating in section 122–125 or 129–132 ($53.23 total value)
Available for the following game and date:
- Against the Los Angeles Galaxy on Sunday, October 12, at 6 p.m.
Before the start of each match, guests will have the chance to watch players warm up during a 15-minute on-field experience. The experience is only available to guests who arrive 45 minutes prior to the start of the match—instructions are included in the will-call envelope.
The Scouting Report
As FC Dallas hurtles toward the end of the 2014 season and a likely trip to the playoffs, on October 12, Landon Donovan leads the L.A. Galaxy onto the pitch to square off against Dallas’s stars and admire the groundskeepers’ handiwork. As this Western Conference opponent is a shoe-in for the playoffs, the games may also provide a preview of impending postseason match-ups.
As one of the original 10 members of the MLS when it began in 1995, FC Dallas has had plenty of time to build a storied history. The club found glory early, winning the US Open Cup in 1997 with a victory over D.C. United; since then, it has qualified a dozen times. The shouted blessings of steadfast supporters echo among the 20,500 seats of Toyota Stadium, especially in grudge matches against their three chief rivals: the Houston Dynamo, the Chicago Fire, and the Columbus Crew.