Soccer, or football, puts its emphasis on the human foot, largely to keep it safe now that delinquent hands are using real rocks, paper, and scissors in their games. Watch feet avoid falling in with a bad crowd with this GrouponLive deal to see FC Dallas play at FC Dallas Stadium in Frisco. For $22, you get a game package (up to a $65.68 total value) that includes:
- One ticket for east-sideline seating in sections 122–132 (up to a $35.69 value, including all Ticketmaster fees). Groupon customers will receive the best seating available at the time of redemption.
- A 15-minute on-field experience to watch pregame warm-ups for fans aged 18 and younger (a $15 value). The on-field experience begins 45 minutes before game time.
- A souvenir mini soccer ball (a $14.99 value) <p>
Gates open 90 minutes before the game. Choose from the following games:
- Against the Colorado Rapids on Saturday, August 11, at 8 p.m.
- Against the Seattle Sounders FC on Sunday, September 2, at 6 p.m.
- Against the Vancouver Whitecaps FC on Saturday, September 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against Chivas USA on Sunday, October 28, at 6 p.m.<p>
In a newly designed jersey of red, white, and blue, FC Dallas charges through the final months of the 2012 MLS season needing a late push to seize its third consecutive playoff appearance. Superstar midfielder and US Men’s National Team member Brek Shea has once again served as a menacing offensive threat, scoring three goals and rattling off 39 shots—a team-high—in the span of 14 games. Meanwhile, amid flurries of bicycle kicks and headers, veteran goalkeeper Kevin Hartman protects leads with nimble dives from side to side and by blocking off his net with a wall of buttercream icing.
Prior to each game, guests aged 18 and younger will have the chance to watch players warm up and referees tune their whistles during an on-field experience, and, for of-age attendees, the FC Dallas Budweiser Beer Garden proffers discounted food and drinks and immediately red-cards anyone who spills. FC Dallas souvenir mini soccer balls help fans flaunt their allegiance during regular-season matches, including against Chivas USA and the Colorado Rapids—two clubs contending with Dallas for the final playoff spot in the Western Conference.