Soccer, or football, puts its emphasis on the human foot, largely to keep it safe now that delinquent hands are using real rocks, paper, and scissors in their games. Watch feet avoid falling in with a bad crowd with this GrouponLive deal to see FC Dallas play at FC Dallas Stadium in Frisco. Gates open 90 minutes before matches. Choose between the following packages:
* For $22, you get a game package to the match against Chivas USA on Sunday, October 28, at 6 p.m. (up to a $65.85 total value). The package includes:
One ticket for east-sideline seating in sections 122–132 (up to a $35.69 value, including all fees). Groupon customers will receive the best seating available at the time of redemption.
A 15-minute on-field experience to watch pregame warm-ups for one fan aged 18 and younger (a $15 value). The on-field experience begins 45 minutes before game time.
A souvenir mini soccer ball (a $14.99 value)
* For $199, you get an exclusive Groupon family package (up to a $674.76 total value). The package includes:
- Two tickets for west-sideline seating in section 103 or 109 to the match against Chivas USA on Sunday, October 28, at 6 p.m. (up to a $51.23 value each, including all fees)
- A 15-minute on-field experience to watch pregame warm-ups for four fans aged 18 and younger (a $15 value each). The on-field experience begins 45 minutes before game time.
- A VIP stadium tour of FC Dallas Stadium
- 10 tickets for west-sideline seating in section 103 or 109 at any match during the 2013 regular season (up to a $512.30 value, including all fees)
In a patriotic blur of red, white, and blue, FC Dallas charges into its final match of the 2012 MLS regular season with a possible playoff berth on the line. Star forward Blas Pérez has marked his territory as an elite scorer during his first season in Dallas, netting a team-high eight goals in just 18 games played. Meanwhile, amid flurries of bicycle kicks and headers, veteran goalkeeper Kevin Hartman protects leads with nimble dives from side to side and by blocking off his net with a wall of buttercream icing.
Prior to each game, guests aged 18 and younger will have the chance to watch players warm up and referees tune their whistles during an on-field experience, and, for of-age attendees, the FC Dallas Budweiser Beer Garden proffers discounted food and drinks, and immediately red-cards anyone who spills. Groupon customers also can take advantage of an exclusive ticket opportunity, which lines up seats for any match during the 2013 season.