- One ticket to Fear Fest Halloween Party with Benny Benassi presented by N9NE Fest
- When: Saturday, November 1, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Slaughterhouse
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $25 for general admission to the concert and entry to one of three haunted houses (up to $42.93 value)
- $35 for VIP admission to the concert with express entry, access to an exclusive viewing area, and unlimited entry to all haunted houses (up to $63.50 value)
Fear Fest Halloween Party with Benny Benassi
- Benny Benassi: the Grammy-winning Milanese DJ who broke onto the scene in 2002 with the electro-house club hit “Satisfaction”
- How he got that Grammy: with his fist-pumping 2007 remix of Public Enemy’s “Bring the Noise”
- How the other attractions at Fear Fest would get a Grammy: by eating the awards committee
- Who’s haunting at Carnevil: mutants and chainsaw-wielding clowns who would pop out even if visitors weren’t equipped with a pair of 3D glasses
- What’s waiting in The Boiler Room: ravenous zombies with an aggressive recruiting strategy, as well as a local ghost named Dougie
- Why even Fear Fest warns against City Meats: it’s an extreme haunt, which means the usual rules don’t apply—the brave souls who dare it may be touched, grabbed, and chased down by maddened butchers