What You'll Get
- One ticket to Fear Fest Halloween Party with Benny Benassi presented by N9NE Fest
- When: Saturday, November 1, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Slaughterhouse
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $25 for general admission to the concert and entry to one of three haunted houses (up to $42.93 value)
- $35 for VIP admission to the concert with express entry, access to an exclusive viewing area, and unlimited entry to all haunted houses (up to $63.50 value)
Fear Fest Halloween Party with Benny Benassi
- Benny Benassi: the Grammy-winning Milanese DJ who broke onto the scene in 2002 with the electro-house club hit “Satisfaction”
- How he got that Grammy: with his fist-pumping 2007 remix of Public Enemy’s “Bring the Noise”
- How the other attractions at Fear Fest would get a Grammy: by eating the awards committee
- Who’s haunting at Carnevil: mutants and chainsaw-wielding clowns who would pop out even if visitors weren’t equipped with a pair of 3D glasses
- What’s waiting in The Boiler Room: ravenous zombies with an aggressive recruiting strategy, as well as a local ghost named Dougie
- Why even Fear Fest warns against City Meats: it’s an extreme haunt, which means the usual rules don’t apply—the brave souls who dare it may be touched, grabbed, and chased down by maddened butchers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 2, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 11/1 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Slaughterhouse. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Tucson Music Fest, LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 7 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 16 or older; must be 21 or older for alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.