What You'll Get
- $47 for one G-Pass for tier 2 seating (up to $67.30 value)
- $39 for one G-Pass for tier 3 seating (up to $55.90 value)
- $23 for one G-Pass for tier 4 seating (up to $33.10 value)
- View the seating chart.
FELA! The Concert: Afro Beat Party
- Fela Kuti is: a renowned musician and activist considered to be a founding father of Afrobeat music
- This concert is: a tribute to his legacy, featuring a 10-piece band and nine singers and dancers
- Some of the performers are: cast members of the original Tony-winning Broadway show Fela!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 16, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.