- For $30, you get one ticket for section C seating on Friday, April 12, at 8 p.m. (a $50 value).
- For $27, you get one ticket for section D seating on Friday, April 12, at 8 p.m. (a $45 value).
- For $27, you get one ticket for section C seating on Saturday, April 13, at 2 p.m. (a $45 value)
- For $24, you get one ticket for section D seating on Saturday, April 13, at 2 p.m. (a $40 value).
- For $30, you get one ticket for section C seating on Saturday, April 13, at 8 p.m. (a $50 value).
- For $27, you get one ticket for section D seating on Saturday, April 13, at 8 p.m. (a $45 value).<p>
Both seating sections are in the orchestra-floor section. Lobby doors open 1 hour before showtime; theater doors open 30 minutes before the performance begins.<p>
Nominated for 11 2010 Tony Awards and the winner of three, the inspirational musical Fela! thrills the senses with stunning choreography, elaborate sets, and soulful sounds as it celebrates legendary Nigerian musician and activist Fela Anikulapo Kuti. In telling the legend’s astounding life story, Fela! explodes with dances set to original Kuti songs performed by the touring Broadway cast and former Destiny’s Child superstar Michelle Williams. Williams, who recently joined the production, has plenty of previous experience on the stage—along with her time in Destiny’s Child, she has been a cast member in Broadway’s Aida and The Color Purple. In 2009, she made history by being the first African-American woman to play Roxie Hart in the London West End production of Chicago. Williams, along with her esteemed cast, interpret Kuti’s musical journey. Kuti sowed the seeds of Afrobeat music, which finally gave the world something to dance to besides Morse code. The sonic movement intertwined political themes, native harmonies, and energetic instrumentation such as bombastic horns and galloping congas to fight for civil rights and squash government oppression in a nonlethal fashion. Bowling over critics and presented by showbiz moguls Jay-Z, Will Smith, and Jada Pinkett Smith, the powerhouse spectacle packs an indomitable spirit of courage, passion, and love, leaving audiences spellbound and gratefully afflicted with restless-body syndrome.
Sneak Peek of Fela! with Michelle Williams
96% of 72 customers recommend
“It was a fun time and it was great to see UA Presents take care of all of us with "Goupons" who forgot to exchange our purchase for tickets.”
“We had a great time amd would love to go again!”