- One G-Pass to Monster Jam
- When: Saturday, February 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Mercedez-Benz Superdome
- Gates: 6 p.m.
- Ticket value includes all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $14 for one seat in a super-value section, marked in blue on the seating chart ($26.80 value)
- $19 for one seat in section 324 or 348 ($35.85 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Monster Jam 2015
Checking in at 12 feet tall and more than 10,000 pounds, monster trucks are capable of driving over—or driving through—just about anything flung in their path.
During Monster Jam shows, fans of all ages gaze at custom-designed dirt tracks, which quickly turn into smoldering piles of fire and destruction. The trucks in attendance may vary from show to show, but appearances have included everyone from legendary Gravedigger, a four-time Monster Jam World Champion, to 11-time Monster Jam Finals world champion Maximum Destruction (Max-D), who tests the laws of physics in his 1,500-horsepower truck. Throughout shows, drivers must steer competing trucks through heart-pumping freestyle runs, collecting points by performing tricks.