- $28 for one G-Pass for 200-level endzone sections 223–229, plus one pit pass (up to $62.75 value)
- $38 for one G-Pass for lower-level endzone sections 101, 102, 124–128, or 149, plus one pit pass (up to $80.30 value)
- $48 for one G-Pass for lower-level sections 108–110, 118–116, 133–135, or 142–144, plus one pit pass (up to $103.70 value)
- $53 for one G-Pass for 200-level club seating, plus one pit pass (up to $103.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The pit pass grants attendees access to the pit party one hour before the event, where they can get autographs and photos with the Motocross riders.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Monster Energy AMA Supercross
On April 30, MetLife Stadium transforms into an adrenaline-fueled arena for engine roars and motorcycle acrobatics where you can see the top motocross riders in the world battle for the 2016 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship. Supercross features some of the top off-road talent in races that are at once competitive sport, crowd-pleasing spectacle, and clinics of speed and control. Racers compete on a turbulent track designed to test their skill and awe the crowds as they speed around hairpin curves and soar from jumps, leaving only a cloud of dirt and “WHOOSH” captions in their wakes.