- One G-Pass to see Disney Live! presents Three Classic Fairy Tales Presented by Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt
- When: select showtimes available; March 26–29
- Where: Westchester County Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $48.40 for floor sections 107 or 108 (up to $88.20 value)
- $79.40 for floor sections 105 or 106 (up to $144.45 value)
- $36 for floor sections 109 or 110 (up to $65.70 value)
- $26 for center, far left, or far right risers (up to $47.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Click here for more information on Westchester County Center
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Disney Live! presents Three Classic Fairy Tales Presented by Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt
Mickey and Minnie, with some help from pals Goofy and Donald, host a live show that brings three beloved Disney tales to life. Cinderella is challenged by her wicked stepmother and stepsisters, but with the help of some animal friends and one remarkable godmother, her kindness may just win the day. Snow White flees from danger brought about by the jealousy of an evil queen, but luckily runs straight into the home of seven friendly dwarves. Belle’s sleepy town doesn’t seem to hold the adventure she wants, but a surprising new friend will turn her life on end. While their stories are very different, each princess’s tale is filled with romance, humor, and the unforgettable music that made their movies classics. In the end, all share one timeless message: that if you follow your heart, your dreams really can come true.
There’s magic in the stories, but there’s plenty on stage, too. From a set that transforms from a forest to a ballroom, to dresses that morph from rags to riches, the show’s stage trickery dazzles grown-ups and children alike. And whether it’s the petals falling from an enchanted rose, a fairy godmother arriving in a burst of starlight, or the haunting face of a magic mirror appearing out of thin air, the iconic moments from each film come to life thanks to the impressive special effects—and the power of the imagination.