- One G-Pass to Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey: Built to Amaze
- When: select dates, April 10–19
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $14 for Upper Level seating at BanCorpSouth Arena, April 10–12 (up to $22.75 value)
- $14.43 for Lower Level Riser seating at Landers Center, April 17 and 19 (up to $27.85 value)
- Click to view the BanCorpSouth Arena seating chart
- Click to view the Landers Center seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey: Built to Amaze
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents Built to Amaze, a celebration of the wondrous machinery—the human-firing cannons, the vertical trampoline walls, the upside-down trapezes, the carousels made of living horses—that allows its humans and animals to perform their most spectacular stunts.
The King Charles Troupe faces off in a precarious game atop unicycles as high as 10 feet, with basketballs that occasionally burst into flames.
Suspended 25 feet above the ground, the Danguir troupe’s leader, Mustafa, leaps from shoulder to shoulder of his family—and even bounds over four of them in a single leap.
Wheels of Steel
A quartet of daredevils form human towers and perform zero-gravity leaps as they traverse both the inside and outside of a spinning double wheel.
Jaws of Iron
Aerialist Nadja flips, floats, and spins through the air, all while suspended by a mouthpiece clenched in her partner Dima’s teeth.
Children who show up one hour before the show are invited to step inside the ring to learn acrobatic skills and juggling, get an autograph from the stars, and possibly win a painting by one of the elephants in the show. They can also see the elephants up close at the Animal Open House (available only in select markets).