What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey: Built To Amaze
- When: six showtimes available, September 19–21
- Where: Van Andel Arena
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for sections 201–205 or 225–228 (up to $20.60 value)
- $13 for sections 206–209 or 221–224 (up to $26.70 value)
- $16 for sections 101–109 or 121–128 (rear; up to $31.80 value)
- $20 for sections 101–109 or 121–128 (front; up to $36.90 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey: Built To Amaze
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey proudly presents Built to Amaze, a celebration of the wondrous machinery—the human-firing cannons, the vertical trampoline walls, the upside-down trapezes, the carousels made of living horses—that allows its humans and animals to perform their most spectacular stunts.
The King Charles Troupe faces off in a precarious game atop unicycles as high as 10 feet, with basketballs that occasionally burst into flames.
Suspended 25 feet above the ground, the Danguir troupe’s leader, Mustafa, leaps from shoulder to shoulder of his family—and even bounds over four of them in a single leap.
Wheels of Steel…
A quartet of daredevils form human towers and perform zero-gravity leaps as they traverse both the inside and outside of a spinning double wheel.
Jaws of Iron…
Aerialist Nadja flips, floats, and spins through the air, all while suspended by a mouthpiece clenched in her partner Dima’s teeth.
Children who show up one hour before the show are invited to step inside the ring to learn acrobatic skills and juggling, get an autograph from the stars, and possibly win a painting by one of the elephants in the show. They can also see the elephants up close at the Animal Open House (available only in select markets).
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus: The Greatest Show on Earth
- 16: how many hours it takes to set up The Greatest Show on Earth
- 10: how many hours it takes to tear it down
- 2,500: average pounds of popcorn consumed in between
- 100: the number of performers, including a nine-piece band
- 500: the number of costumes
- 3,140,000: the number of rhinestones and sequins on those costumes
- 85: the number of animals, which include Asian elephants, tigers, lions, leopards, and llamas; all receive superlative animal care
- 61: the number of cars in the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus train that carries the show from city to city; that’s more than a mile long
- 20,000: the number of miles that train will cover in one year
- 3: the miles the train master walks each day as he tends to the animals (all seated at the front of the train for the smoothest ride) and gives them regular water and exercise stops
About Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey: Built To Amaze
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Van Andel Arena on day of show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.