- One ticket to Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey: Circus XTREME
- When: June 11–14
- Where: Thomas & Mack Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $16 for seating in sections 105–118, rows J–V (up to $24.50 value)
- $25.50 for seating in sections 105–118, rows B–H (up to $35.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Ages 2 and older must have a ticket.
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey: Circus XTREME
15 artist-athletes bring the world of extreme sports into the circus ring. Free-runners turn every inch of the arena into their personal playground, leaping from trampolines, barreling along half-pipes, and slithering across slacklines. BMX riders are equally defiant of gravity as they arc off a ramp and perform flips above the heads of several awestruck clowns.
Xciting Animal Acts
Animal trainer Tabayara Maluenda treats his tigers like a family, and the love he brings to his wildly engaging performances—like his kissing a 300-pound tiger—puts that mutual affection front-and-center.
It’s not a bird, a plane, or even a dangerously evolved shark. It’s Gemma, a 25-year-old Minnesota native who’s been fired from a cannon more than 300 times in a single year. Not to be outdone, the strongmen of the Mongolian Mystics troupe twirl 200-pound barbells as if they were a drum major’s baton.
And an Xclusive Invitation
Children who show up one hour before the show are invited to step inside the ring to learn acrobatic skills and juggling, get an autograph from the stars, and possibly win a painting by one of the elephants in the show. They can also see the elephants up close at the Animal Open House (available only in select markets).