- $57.80 for one G-Pass ticket plus one Pit Party Ticket to Monster Jam Stadium 2015 ($85.05 value)
- When: Saturday, June 20, at 7 p.m. (Pit Party from 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Where: Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, MA
- Seating: VIP Club Seating
- Gates: Pit Party - 1:30 p.m., Show - 5 p.m.
- Ticket value includes event ticket, pit party admission, parking at Gillette Stadium, and all applicable fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The pre-show Pit Party provides event goers with unparalleled access by allowing them onto the racetrack where they can meet the drivers, get up close to the Monster Jam trucks, collect autographs, take photos, and explore the obstacles they’ll jump over and eventually destroy.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter both the Pit Party and the event directly, you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Photos courtesy of Gillette Stadium/David Silverman”
Monster Jam 2015
Checking in at 12 feet tall and more than 10,000 pounds, monster trucks are capable of driving over—or driving through—just about anything flung in their path. Cars, buses, boats, and even airplanes crinkle like tin-foil potato chips beneath these mammoth machines.
During Monster Jam shows, fans of all ages gaze at custom-designed dirt tracks, which quickly turn into smoldering piles of fire and destruction. Some fans pull for the legendary Gravedigger, a four-time Monster Jam World Champion, while others cheer wildly as competitor and 11-time Monster Jam Finals world champion Maximum Destruction (Max-D) tests the laws of physics as he attempts the first ever double backflip at Gillette Stadium in his 1,500-horsepower truck. Throughout shows, drivers must steer competing trucks through heart-pumping freestyle runs, collecting points by performing tricks.