All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $40 for two general admission tickets (up to $70 value)
- $75 for four general admission tickets (up to $140 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals
- Felix Cavaliere’s big break: lending his smooth tenor to Joey Dee and the Starliters—the band behind 1961’s “Peppermint Twist” and the group that discovered a young Jimi Hendrix and Joe Pesci before he went into acting
- His rise to legendary status: crooning with The Young Rascals—later known as The Rascals—on hits such as “Good Lovin’,” “Groovin’,” and “People Got to Be Free”
- What those hits earned him: a spot in the Songwriter Hall of Fame; bragging rights at family reunions
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2015. Limit 2/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 12/5 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Historic Everett Theatre
With more than a century of bygone days tucked beneath its foundation, the Historic Everett Theatre is one of the oldest operating theatre West of the Rockies. Entertaining Everett since 1901 the The Historic Everett Theatre offers a wide variety of entertainment from concerts with such legends as Blue Oyster Cult, Little River Band and John Sebastian to silent movies accompanied by their famous Kimbal Pipe Organ. The Historic Everett Theatre has been proud to have such stars as Helen Hayes, Al Jolson, Lon Chaney, Lillian Russell, and Nat King Cole play on its stage. The theatre continues its rich tradition of providing a wide variety of entertainment and also dedicated to charitable organizations to provide a low cost home for their fund raisers and shows.