Although it’s common for chefs to be treated like rock stars, they still have to foot the bill after trashing hotel rooms with Grey Poupon. Savor the marinated words of a cooking master with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Guts and Glory: An Evening With Anthony Bourdain
- When: Wednesday, April 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Ferguson Center for the Arts
- Lobby time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values do not include a $3 processing fee.<p>
- $21 for the rear dress circle section (a $41 value)
- $32 for the parterre or dress circle section (a $63 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Guts and Glory: An Evening with Anthony Bourdain
One of the culinary world’s most famously outspoken gastronomes serves up an insightful night for foodies during Guts and Glory: An Evening with Anthony Bourdain. The lovably abrasive Bourdain, who’s as verbose and cutting as a serrated thesaurus, has won over food enthusiasts with his bestselling book Medium Raw and his opined explorations of the culinary landscape chronicled in the Travel Channel’s No Reservations. During an interview last year with New York magazine, Bourdain described his job as traveling “around the world eating and drinking and making self-indulgent television about the experience.” This year, the author and Emmy Award winner will be starring in two new shows, one a cooking-competition series on ABC and the second a travel-documentary program on CNN.
“Enjoyed may self very much”
1 Avenue of the Arts
Newport News, Virginia 23606