- $14 for two tickets to a Ferris State University Bulldogs hockey game (up to a $28 value)
- Where: Robert L. Ewigleben Arena
- Seating: Reserved
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Dates
- Against Alaska on Friday, November 22, at 7:07 p.m.
- Against Michigan Tech on Friday, January 10, at 7:07 p.m.
- Against Lake Superior State on Friday, March 7, at 7:07 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report
Just two years removed from a trip to the Frozen Four national championship game, Ferris State continues to bulldoze through their 2013-14 campaign in pursuit of another shot at a national title. This past weekend, the Bulldogs travelled to Alabama-Huntsville looking to make a memorable first impression on their new conference, the Western Collegiate Hockey Association. But rather than leave a fruit basket inside the locker of every opposing player, the Bulldogs instead swept the two-game set from the Chargers on their home ice. The Bulldogs will continue to face off against new WCHA rivals throughout the season, including Alaska later this month and Michigan Tech in early January. <p>
Ferris State University Hockey
On April 5, 2012, the Bulldogs found themselves down 1-0 in their NCAA Frozen Four semi-final match-up against Union. Undeterred, they tied the game in the second period, and ultimately won on a clutch goal late in the final period. The victory vaulted Ferris State into its first-ever National Championship game, where it ultimately fell just short of a title. Still, it was another feat added to a list of accomplishments that has been growing since the team’s first season in 1975. In that time, the Bulldogs have also earned the distinction as the nation’s first team to eclipse 30 wins, which they did in 2002-03. Much of the university’s icy success has come under the tutelage of Bob Daniels, a living legend who has coached the team since 1992 and, in the process, has earned the right to be dipped in gold the moment he retires.