All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to the Pour Some 80s On Me pub crawl (up to $20 value)
- When: Sunday, September 6, at 12:30 p.m.
- Where: MB Financial Park at Rosemont
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- General admission
Pour Some 80s On Me
- What It Is: an ’80s-themed Labor Day weekend pub crawl that grants drinkers access to all of the bars at the MB Financial Park, including Park Tavern, Five Roses Gastropub, Toby Keith’s, and Hofbrauhaus Chicago
- The Mission: collect brightly-colored bangle bracelets emblazoned with different ’80s catchphrases—each bar will be giving away a unique bracelet
- Other Entertainment: crawlers can enjoy live music from cover band Jaktripper, catch an evening-ending fireworks display, and enjoy drink specials all day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 6, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 9/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+ with valid photo ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About TBOX Bar Crawls
The team known as TBOX Bar Crawls produces many themed pub crawls each year. Events include the well known Christmas themed TBOX, Mardi Gras-themed BeadQuest and the baseball-themed TBOX Baseball Crawl. And the brains behind these quirky and interactive crawls is owner Christopher Festa, who aims to help locals have a memorable night out while simultaneously giving back to Chicago. Over the past six years, TBOX Bar Crawls has donated over $230,000 and more than thousands of boxes of cereal.