- $10 for one ticket to the Pour Some 80s On Me pub crawl (up to $20 value)
- When: Sunday, September 6, at 12:30 p.m.
- Where: MB Financial Park at Rosemont
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- General admission
Pour Some 80s On Me
- What It Is: an ’80s-themed Labor Day weekend pub crawl that grants drinkers access to all of the bars at the MB Financial Park, including Park Tavern, Five Roses Gastropub, Toby Keith’s, and Hofbrauhaus Chicago
- The Mission: collect brightly-colored bangle bracelets emblazoned with different ’80s catchphrases—each bar will be giving away a unique bracelet
- Other Entertainment: crawlers can enjoy live music from cover band Jaktripper, catch an evening-ending fireworks display, and enjoy drink specials all day
TBOX Bar Crawls
The team known as TBOX Bar Crawls produces many themed pub crawls each year. Events include the well known Christmas themed TBOX, Mardi Gras-themed BeadQuest and the baseball-themed TBOX Baseball Crawl. And the brains behind these quirky and interactive crawls is owner Christopher Festa, who aims to help locals have a memorable night out while simultaneously giving back to Chicago. Over the past six years, TBOX Bar Crawls has donated over $230,000 and more than thousands of boxes of cereal.