- $20 for one ticket to a 2014–2015 Festival Chamber Music concert (up to $40 value)
- When: select dates at 8 p.m.; choose a concert upon purchase
- Where: Weill Hall at Carnegie Hall
- Seating: best available upon purchase
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the schedule of concerts
On Saturday, May 16, Robert Schumann’s 1842 Quintet for piano and strings strikes a joyful tone, concluding an evening that also includes Alexander Krein’s Three Sketches on Hebrew Themes and Mozart’s Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in A Major.
Festival Chamber Music
Festival Chamber Music has almost a quarter-century of presenting world-class chamber music behind it. Before each piece, the musicians informally speak, creating an environment equally welcoming to people new to classical music as well as to those who are already fans. After each concert, the audience is invited to meet the artists at a party (included in ticket.)