What You'll Get
- $10 for one general admission ticket (up to $17 value)
- When: Saturday, August 19, or Sunday, August 20, starting at 9:30 a.m.
Festival of Flight
- The planes: Flying performances start at 11:30 a.m. each day. Visitors can expect fighter planes, Dan Marcotte’s acrobatic jet car, and pilot Greg Koontz landing his plane on the back of a moving truck.
- The cars: The main focus may be on the skies, but there’s also a car show featuring antique and military vehicles.
- The special guest: WWII pilot and POW Bill Fili, who will be talking about and signing his three books
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.