Choose Between Two Options
- $62 for one G-Pass for tier 3 seating (up to $89.30 value)
- $42 for one G-Pass for tier 4 seating (up to $60.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Festival of Laughs
- Mike Epps: Epps built a ladder to superstardom in Atlanta before venturing to bigger ponds in New York at the age of 21, quickly conquering the comedy-club circuit and attracting the attention of HBO’s Def Comedy Jam series, which he would eventually host in 2006. Since then, he’s appeared in blockbusters such as Next Friday and All About the Benjamins and continued to nail wide-ranging standup sets that frequently discuss race relations, celebrity peers, and American politics.
- Cocoa Brown: Standup fans may have caught her on BET’s Comic View, Showtime at the Apollo, and Comedy Central’s Comic Groove, but Cocoa Brown also appeared as Jennifer from the sitcom Tyler Perry’s For Better or Worse, in Tyler Perry’s The Single Moms Club, and in Seth McFarlane’s talking-teddy-bear documentary, Ted 2.
- Gary Owen: The co-host of TruTV’s Upload has also been seen in on Showtime, BET, and Tyler Perry’s House of Payne, as well as on the big screen in Ride Along and Think Like a Man.
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.