What You'll Get
- $59 for one G-Pass for seating in section 201 in rows N-Z, section 215-217 in rows N-Z, or section 221-222 in rows N-Z (up to $73.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Festival of Laughs featuring Mike Epps and More
- Mike Epps: seen in blockbusters such as Next Friday and All About the Benjamins, Epp’s wide-ranging standup sets frequently discuss race relations, celebrity peers, and American politics
- Bruce Bruce: This funnyman caught the eye of BET’s Coast to Coast comedy showcase when the then-chef unsheathed the jokes he’d been serving up with his barbecue. Since then, he’s landed spots on HBO’s Def Comedy Jam and Showtime at the Apollo, as well as a two-year stint hosting BET’s ComicView.
- Arnez J: This charismatic Hotlanta comic, whose on-stage physicality has drawn comparisons to Jim Carrey, hosted two seasons of BET’s ComicView and has been seen on Def Comedy Jam and his own special, Arnez J.: Racially Motivated, which is now available on Netflix.
- Sommore: First female host of ComicView, a Guinness Book of World Records holder, and someone Oprah herself called “a force to be reckoned with in the new millennium”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 11, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.