What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see H-town Festival Of Laughs, starting from $59
- Seating: Section 110, 210
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Festival of Laughs
- Sommore: First female host of ComicView, a Guinness Book of World Records holder, and someone Oprah herself called “a force to be reckoned with in the new millennium”
- Arnez J: This charismatic Hotlanta comic, whose on-stage physicality has drawn comparisons to Jim Carrey, hosted two seasons of BET’s ComicView and has been seen on Def Comedy Jam and his own special, Arnez J.: Racially Motivated, which is now available on Netflix.
- Bruce Bruce: This funnyman caught the eye of BET’s Coast to Coast comedy showcase when the then-chef unsheathed the jokes he’d been serving up with his barbecue. Since then, he’s landed spots on HBO’s Def Comedy Jam and Showtime at the Apollo, as well as a two-year stint hosting BET’s Comic View.
- Earthquake: This charismatic standup star and WBLS radio personality keeps audiences in stitches with his no-nonsense brand of humor—a talent that’s earned him his own HBO special and the role of Uncle Mike on Everybody Hates Chris.
- George Wallace: The best man at Jerry Seinfeld’s wedding, Wallace recently joined the comic legend on Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. Before that, though, he’d built a long reputation as a consummate showman, taking roles in The Ladykillers and Batman Forever and hitting the stage to tackle everything from teens to society. But no matter where he is, Wallace commands the crowd with the skill that’s kept his residency at Las Vegas’s Flamingo Hotel rolling along for a decade.
- Don “DC” Curry: You know this beloved comic best from his turn as the lascivious Uncle Leroy Jones in Next Friday and Friday After Next, and for his stint hosting BET’s Comic View
The Fine Print