What You'll Get
- $59 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 203 or 216 (up to $80.10 value)
- $75 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101, 114, or 115 (up to $97.40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Festival of Laughs featuring Mike Epps and More
- Mike Epps: seen in blockbusters such as Next Friday and All About the Benjamins, Epp’s wide-ranging standup sets frequently discuss race relations, celebrity peers, and American politics
- Arnez J: This charismatic Hotlanta comic, whose on-stage physicality has drawn comparisons to Jim Carrey, hosted two seasons of BET’s ComicView and has been seen on Def Comedy Jam and his own special, Arnez J.: Racially Motivated, which is now available on Netflix.
- Jay Pharoah: After getting his start in comedy clubs at the age of 15, Jay gained mass attention for a YouTube video showcasing his spot-on impersonation of Barack Obama. In 2010 he became the breakout player of the 36th season of Saturday Night Live with his effortless portrayals of Denzel, Jay-Z, Will Smith, and Lil’ Wayne.
- Felipe Esparza: Last Comic Standing champion seen in the Showtime special They’re Not Gonna Laugh at You
- Benji Brown: comic seen on BET’s Comic View and Nick Cannon’s Wild n’ Out
- Michael Blackson: The “African King of Comedy” has appeared on HBO’s Def Comedy Jam, Showtime at Harlem, Live in Hollywood, and in Next Friday.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 14, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.