- $49 for one ticket for seating in section 1 or 3, rows M–Z or section 4 or 8 (up to $88.35 value)
- $85 for one ticket for seating in sections 1 or 3, rows A–L or section 2, rows A–P (up to $143.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Festival of Praise Tour 2015 Featuring Fred Hammond & Donnie McClurkin
- Fred Hammond: Hammond got his start as the bassist for The Winans, and served as a member of the best-selling gospel acts Commissioned and Radical For Christ before embarking on his award-winning solo career. He’s known as “The Babyface of Gospel,” a nickname that refers to his talents as a music arranger and his pinchable cheeks.
- Donnie McClurkin: Donnie was inspired to start singing at an early age by Andraé Crouch after his aunt joined the gospel legend’s choir. Since then, he’s developed a smooth, yet eager croon that’s earned him three Grammys, two BET and Soul Train Awards, an NAACP Image Award, and ten Stellar awards.
- Kim Burrell: With a jazz-gospel style that draws comparisons to Ella Fitzgerald, this influential singer has claimed titles including Dove and Stellar Awards, and serves as Senior Eldress of The Love & Liberty Fellowship Pentecostal Overcoming Holy Church.
- Hezekiah Walker: Along with his Grammy winning troupe, The Love Fellowship Crusade Choir, the famed pastor creates a joyful blend of traditional gospel fused with modern hip-hop that has attracted figures such as Lil’ Kim and P. Diddy to his Brooklyn megachurch (appearance subject to change).
- Israel Houghton: The worship leader at Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church has earned eleven Dove Awards, four Grammy Awards, two Stellar Awards, and one Soul Train Award for his fusion of gospel, jazz, rock, and reggae (appearance subject to change).
- Other Notable Acts: Isaac Carree | Jessica Reedy | Zacardi Cortez
1027 Flatbush Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11226