What You'll Get
- $30 for one balcony ticket (up to $42.25 value)
- $40 for one orchestra (rows AA–DD) ticket (up to $52.25 value)
- View the seating chart
Festival of Praise: Texture of a Man
- Fred Hammond: Hammond got his start as the bassist for The Winans, and served as a member of the best-selling gospel acts Commissioned and Radical For Christ before embarking on his award-winning solo career. He’s known as “The Babyface of Gospel,” a nickname that refers to his talents as a music arranger and his pinchable cheeks.
- Donnie McClurkin: Donnie was inspired to start singing at an early age by Andraé Crouch after his aunt joined the gospel legend’s choir. Since then, he’s developed a smooth, yet eager croon that’s earned him three Grammys, two BET and Soul Train Awards, an NAACP Image Award, and ten Stellar awards.
- Charles Jenkins: This relatively new artists didn’t waste any time making a name for himself. Both of his albums—2012’s The Best of Both Worlds and 2015’s Any Given Sunday—reached number one on the Billboard Gospel Albums chart.
- Also appearing: Takes 6 | James Fortune
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 29, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.