Former The Winans bassist teams up with Grammy-winning gospel artists for a night of praise and celebration
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Festival of Praise, starting from $30
- Seating: section 108
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Festival of Praise: Texture of a Man
- Fred Hammond: Hammond got his start as the bassist for The Winans, and served as a member of the best-selling gospel acts Commissioned and Radical For Christ before embarking on his award-winning solo career. He’s known as “The Babyface of Gospel,” a nickname that refers to his talents as a music arranger and his pinchable cheeks.
- Donnie McClurkin: Donnie was inspired to start singing at an early age by Andraé Crouch after his aunt joined the gospel legend’s choir. Since then, he’s developed a smooth, yet eager croon that’s earned him three Grammys, two BET and Soul Train Awards, an NAACP Image Award, and ten Stellar awards.
- Charles Jenkins: This relatively new artists didn’t waste any time making a name for himself. Both of his albums—2012’s The Best of Both Worlds and 2015’s Any Given Sunday—reached number one on the Billboard Gospel Albums chart.
- Also appearing: Takes 6 | James Fortune
The Fine Print