What You'll Get
- $49 for one G-Pass ticket for balcony seating in rows P–R (up to $80.60 value)
- $89 for one G-Pass ticket for rear orchestra seating in rows U–Z (up to $128 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Festival of Praise Tour 2015 Featuring Fred Hammond & Donnie McClurkin
- Fred Hammond: Hammond got his start as the bassist for The Winans, and served as a member of the best-selling gospel acts Commissioned and Radical For Christ before embarking on his award-winning solo career. He’s known as “The Babyface of Gospel,” a nickname that refers to his talents as a music arranger and his pinchable cheeks.
- Donnie McClurkin: Donnie was inspired to start singing at an early age by Andraé Crouch after his aunt joined the gospel legend’s choir. Since then, he’s developed a smooth, yet eager croon that’s earned him three Grammys, two BET and Soul Train Awards, an NAACP Image Award, and ten Stellar awards.
- Kim Burrell: With a jazz-gospel style that draws comparisons to Ella Fitzgerald, this influential singer has claimed titles including Dove and Stellar Awards, and serves as Senior Eldress of The Love & Liberty Fellowship Pentecostal Overcoming Holy Church.
- Hezekiah Walker: Along with his Grammy winning troupe, The Love Fellowship Crusade Choir, the famed pastor creates a joyful blend of traditional gospel fused with modern hip-hop that has attracted figures such as Lil’ Kim and P. Diddy to his Brooklyn megachurch (appearance subject to change).
- Israel Houghton: The worship leader at Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church has earned eleven Dove Awards, four Grammy Awards, two Stellar Awards, and one Soul Train Award for his fusion of gospel, jazz, rock, and reggae (appearance subject to change).
- Other Notable Acts: Isaac Carree | Jessica Reedy | Zacardi Cortez | Marcus Wiley
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Boch Center
The Boch Center's calendar of musicals, operas, rock concerts, dance productions, standup comedians, and classic-film screenings is a culmination of its decades as a Boston historical landmark. Starting out in 1925 as a "movie cathedral," the theater—then a renovated arts center capable of housing the most ambitiously scaled Broadway productions—morphed into the headquarters of the Boston Ballet. Throughout all its names and incarnations, the venue has retained the grandeur and luster of some long-lost wing of Versailles. In the lobby, dark-veined columns carved from imported marble vault skyward toward an arched ceiling and an enormous crystal chandelier that hangs like a pendulum from its center. In the theater itself, frescoes and intricate filigree surround the golden cupola that looms over a sea of scarlet velvet seats—a sight as awe-inspiring to audiences as it is terrifying to first-graders performing their first clarinet recital there.