- $39 for one G-Pass for seating in tier 4 (up to $56.45 value)
- $49 for one G-Pass for seating in tier 3 (up to $67.85 value)
- $64 for one G-Pass for seating in tier 1 (up to $79.25 value)
- $74 for one G-Pass for seating in the rear orchestra (up to $90.65 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Festival of Soul
- Russell Thompkins, Jr. & the New Stylistics Philadelphia soul outfit known for ’70s hits as “Betcha by Golly, Wow,” and “Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart)”
- The Dramatics feat. L.J. Reynolds: These Detroit natives and members of the R&B Hall of Fame rocketed up the charts with ’70s hits “Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get” and “In the Rain,” then surprised the world with a Snoop Dogg collaboration—1993’s “Doggy Dogg World.”
- Harold Melvin’s Blue Notes: Although founding members Harold Melvin and Teddy Pendergrass have passed on, their legacy continues in such tunes as “Wake Up Everybody” and “The Love I Lost”—both classics of Philadelphia soul.